Remote Overdub Recording Sessions - Delivered via Cyberspace
I would like to play on your song.
Here’s how it works:
- You send me a rough mix of your song.
- I listen to see if I feel I can add a worthwhile enhancement to the track.
- If so, we will speak via telephone about what instrumentation might be desired. We discuss my fee, terms and how you should prepare your files to be sent to me.
- You send me the following:
- a PDF of a music chart (if you have one).
- a PDF of the lyrics.
- a copy of your DAW session (Pro Tools, Digital Performer, Logic or GarageBand) directly uploaded to my iDisk (a hard drive in the clouds). You can alternatively send me your project files on a DVD.
- I overdub my keyboard parts and/or string/horn arrangements and send you an MP3 of the new rough mix.
- We speak via telephone again to get your feedback. If you would like any changes to be made, the first revision is included free. In the unlikely event of any revisions after that, I will have to charge you an additional pro-rated, agreed upon amount.
- I e-mail you a “Click Here” link to download the discrete instrument files I‘ve created (WAV, AIFF or SD11).
- We're finished!
Vintage Hammond B3 w/ Leslie speaker cabinet, Wurlitzer electric piano, Fender Rhodes, Hohner Clavinet, Kurzweil synthesizer w/ enhanced string pad.
Arrangements for strings, horns and vocals.